I finally figured out how to post a video. This is some footage of John Reid in action in his jumper we now call, Johnny Reid Jump Up!
PLEASE excuse the horrible singing voice of his mother. This is why we attend music class, so John Reid will know what true notes and tones are suppose to sound like!
1 comments:
Good keeping up with you guys too! Are ya'll going to a church closer to your house now? Haven't seen ya in a while. John Reid is such a beautiful boy! I know you are enjoying every minute you have with him! Yes, Kaden is going to Kindergarten - after much debate between Curtis and I - we're going to try it and see how it goes. Academically he's ready but Curtis worries about social issues later on in the Jr. High years/sports/etc. We'll see, just trusting God!
Post a Comment