CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ear Infection & Kisses

When we went to John Reid's first year well check our doctor commented on how great his ears looked. I said "If we've made it a year without an ear infection does that mean we are in the clear?" He said our chances were good that we've dodged them. 10 days later ... he's got double ear infections! Chris, John Reid and I have been fighting something for several weeks and I kept canceling John Reid's appointments thinking he was better. (We thought it was the flu and knew there was nothing they'd do for him) Now we've got the bubble gum flavored amoxicillin that brought those wonderful childhood memories back to Chris and me!

With all the love and "sugar" we've been giving our sick little guy, he's finally found his own way to kiss. Of course it melts our heart. I'll try to get video soon.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Poor guy. I hope you all feel better! Those darn ears!! We're fighting something here as well. Loved the birthday update - what fun it looks like you all had. Miss you!