My friend Whitney and I took Benjamin to San Francisco last week to meet our dear friends, The Branagh's, new baby BOY Grady. We had the most wonderful time with the happy family of three. Grady is beautiful and mom and dad are doing great. It was such a special time! (BTW, traveling with one baby and two mama (Whit serving as my assistant mother) was such a breeze. She seemed to know what Benjamin and or I needed before I asked. And she even helped with a Tray Table Stinky Diaper Change! Thanks Whit! I owe you. (Or Benjamin owes you!)

Baby Grady learning to take a bottle from his Auntie Em

Benjamin meets his first professional athlete. John's sister Nicole Branagh is and USA Olympic beach volleyball player. Look out for her this season, she is paired with the gold medalist Misty May, we can't wait to watch them!

Benjamin and Grady. Grady turned 4 weeks old when we were there. Benjamin was 5.5 months. Grady's hands were bigger than Benjamin's!!

Whit, Me and Meg. Precious children not included in the photo: John Reid and Livy Anne, they stayed in Texas.

Benjamin is saying peek a boo and Grady is asleep on Whit.
We were in line at Bake Sale Betty's. I'm still thinking about that out of this world fried chicken sandwich!
0 comments:
Post a Comment