CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

There were too many pictures of our Easter weekend so I made a quick video to include them all. On Saturday morning we had a practice Easter Morning for John Reid. We had TONS of Easter gifts acquired between the grandmas and me so it broke things up, plus it was suppose to rain Sunday morning and we thought we'd hunt some eggs outside just in case. This is why there are lots of Easter morning type pictures and why John Reid is wearing different PJ's. There are also some picture of his adorable Easter straw hat, dyeing eggs (which he LOVED) and church. There is one picture of John Reid reading from his huge stack of Easter Books (Chris' cousin gave us a wonderful collection of them). I'm going to have to pack them up for next year! In the basket of Easter books I added all the books we have on bunnies. John Reid has since fell in love with Pat the Bunny, which was one of my all time favorites too! His favorite is playing Peek-A-Boo with Paul. John Reid continued to expand his "animal" noises and walking skills this weekend and he even learned (thanks to GiGi) how to tell the dog next door to "HUSH!" I have been saying for the past few weeks "John Reid on Easter morning we are going to say 'He's Alive!'" I put my arms in the air and he does too and gets a huge grin on his face. Well, Easter morning we added "Hallelujah" to the routine and sure enough John Reid kept saying it (or something a lot like it) along. Just precious!

   

2 comments:

Jara said...

SOOOO cute! Love that song! Kinsley said, "Look at his mom, she's pretty!" :) :) John Reid is getting so big!

Jara said...

Next time we're around we'll give ya a buzz, we'd LOVE to see you too!