CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Yes Sir, it is." (With a big smile)

We had a few work men at the house most of the morning. One of the men was very nice and interacted well with the boys. I had to laugh when he asked "So, is this what you do all day? Chase around these boys?" With I smile on my face I responded, "Yes Sir, it is." I find so much joy in being home with these boys and shortly after the workmen left I was reminded why...


Because of our guests John Reid didn't get as much attention this morning as usual. Thus, he kept himself busy with the lipstick he found in mom's purse. As soon as I saw him I told him to put his hand up! (As to not get lipstick on every surface he touched.) I decided things could wait while I went to grab my phone for a quick picture. It's then I found this...

Yes, John Reid had passed off the lipstick to his little brother. John Reid was either thinking:
#1 "Quick, pass the evidence and frame my poor innocent little bro" or
#2 "That was so much fun Baby Benjamin's got to do it."

I'm so grateful for these precious years I have by babies in my nest!! Never a dull moment. Especially now that Benjamin is on the move. I'm ready for the pool to open!



1 comments:

John Waldo said...

In Chicago the other day we saw a double stroller with boys ages 3 and 1. The 3 year old passed his little brother a booger. Can't wait for that to happen at the Triggers.

Grumpy