As we pull up on our house John Reid always says "Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig!"
Well, Jiggity Jig Benjamin is on his way home.
Chris and I are spending the night at the hospital tonight and if all goes well Ben should be home tomorrow! I tear up just thinking about the journey we have been on and praise God that the outcome is the absolutely best we could have hoped for. If you would have told me a month ago we would be bringing home a healthy baby after a 10 day stay in the NICU I would have laughed in your face (and our doctors would have too)
Please continue to pray for our little guy. Pray he eats well, sleeps well and keep his temperature. Today our doctor said that while we will never know for sure what happened her best guess would be that Benjamin had an issue with his lymphatic system that corrected itself in utero. This educated guess is based on the only testing that gave any results. That test is what was done on the fluid Dr. Tabor removed from Benjamin while in utero. Benjamin's doctor is convinced that his lymphatic system is now normal. Oh, this just bring me to my knees in praise to our mighty God! We have experienced Him in a mighty way and I hope you have been blessed by our story!
5 comments:
Priase the Lord!! This is such amazing news! We are so happy for your family!! Love, Johanna
Praise God! We saw "home again, home again, jiggety jig" too:) How funny! So glad you get to bring the little man home! Congrats!
Yes! this is a miracle, but his whole little life is a surprize miracle from start to birth!!!! I wrote a poem for you and I will send it soon. We love you Chris and Emily, John-Reid and Baby Benjamin and Jesus does too!!!! I just read Psalm 72:18,19 and it is just for you.
love,
Larry and paula
Our God is mighty to save, and He can move the mountains! We will be praying for you all. The transition to a family of 4 is just around the corner! What a beautiful time for your family. I hope it is a sweet, sweet time. Praise be to God! We can't wait for you to bring home your son.
Love you all.
Praise to our GREAT God! Danny and I have been praying for all of you! When I reflect on who good our God is... it just brings me to my knees. We miss you and think of you often. Love to all!
Post a Comment